¡Tu carrito está actualmente vacío!
5 Benefits of Cheese for your Health
The cheese is not only delicious, but it is also beneficial for our health, and is that in a single portion, we can find the necessary milk supply for each day.
But why is cheese an important element in a balanced diet?
To make the cheese, we eliminate the water from the milk, so we could say, that the cheese is the concentrate of the milk and that therefore it contains components such as proteins, vitamins, mineral salts and easily digestible fat.
- Cheese is one of the main sources of calcium, essential for the health of bones and teeth, having a positive effect against osteoporosis and other bone diseases.
- The cheese contains all the amino acids necessary for our body to function properly.
- It contains a large amount of folic acid, essential during pregnancy.
- It helps us to strengthen the immune system, which increases our defenses against diseases
- Rich in vitamin B of cheese makes our skin look better.
In short, a daily cheese ration can help us to be, not only stronger, but also to prevent other health risks. Without forgetting that its rich flavor is the best complement for health.